|Remington SideKick dog training collars have the smallest, lightest transmitter on the market with a custom LCD stim display. CRS technology (Consistent Reliable Stimulation) delivers a consistent level of stimulation regardless of whether your dog is dry, swimming, or wet to the skin. |
* 400 yard range
* Waterproof receiver; water-resistant transmitter
* Replaceable 3-volt Batteries (included)
* 10 levels of stimulation
* TINY-sized transmitter
* 1 & 2-dog models (with purchase of optional 2nd collar-receiver)
Start at $169.99
Category: Remington Dog Training Collars
|Remington Sidekick Dog Training Collars
Remington Sidekick training collars have some very unique features: |
It is imperative that your dog receive the exact stimulation you set, no matter the condition of the dog or the surroundings. Most remote dog training collars lose power when the dog is actually in the water, reducing your transmission effectiveness. Most other collars transmit too high a stimulation when he is out of the water but wet to the skin, risking over-correcting your wet dog.
CSR technology gives consistent, reliable stimulation no matter what type of hair your dog has or under what conditions you are working. ie: thick hair or wet conditions. (ie: If you set the transmitter at level 3, the collar takes a reading of the conductivity at the receiver and adjusts to give you a level 3 stimulation whether your dog is dry in the field, actually in the water, or wet to the skin.) No other dog training collar offers this important feature.
Remington collars also transmit on the new, superior 915 MHz frequency band. Because those frequencies have less interference, the transmitter can send your signal a TRUE 400 yards with no bulky antenna (thus the smaller transmitter size). AND it means your batteries will last much longer.
Remington Sidekick Dog Training Collars Feature:
- Transmitter is smaller than an average cell phone (3" x 1 3/8" x 7/8"). As light as a training whistle (1.5 oz)
- True 400 yard range. Superior 915 MHz frequency band.
- Less Interference. 915 MHz is an ultra high frequency band with little interference.
- Longer battery life. 915 MHz devices require significantly less energy than 27 MHz. This allows for the use of smaller, less expensive batteries, significantly longer battery life and eliminates the need for recharging units.
- If battery is replaced in the field, the receiver and transmitter maintain ID code eliminating the need for reprogramming or synchronizing as with traditional remote collar receivers.
- Use inexpensive, convenient 3-volt "throw-away" batteries. No more fear of runing out of juice at the wrong time.
- Low battery indicator light
- 2 year battery life in stand-by-mode for longer life and use
- 10 levels for optimal command and control
- Tone only
- 9 progressive levels of impulse/stimulation
- 4 programmable modes to match the dog's temperament for better training and control
- Impulse/stimulation with tone
- Impulse/stimulation without tone
- Tone with impulse/stimulation delay
- Tone only
- Transmitter is water-resistant for use in all climates and terrain
- Transmitter has glove friendly, easy to use buttons suitable for all weather conditions.
- Designed to be used with thumbs, buttons give both sound and tactile feedback so you know when the button is adeqequately depresssed.
- 500,000 ID codes to avoid interference from other transmitters.
- Receiver is ultra compact (2 ¼: x 1 /12" x 1 ¼") and weigh only 3 oz. Comfortable use with dogs of all sizes
- Receiver is waterproof and submersible for use in all climates and terrains
- CRS Receiver requires only 1 set of probes for ease of use with dogs of all hair thicknesses/lengths under all conditions
- 2 year warranty for guaranteed performance
- Easy to understand instructions for simple set up and use
- 26" collar strap. Biothan-coated nylon. Waterproof and won't hold odors. Lasts longer than nylon collars.
|2 Models Available|
| Remington One-Dog CollarHas all of the features listed above|
Controls one dog only.
| Remington 2-Dog CollarHas all of the features listed above|
Controls two dogs with one transmitter
Must purchase extra add-on collar for 2-dog operation