Ruff Maxx Dog Crates Features:
- Durable polypropylene construction with black steel door and a leak-proof bottom.
- Extra ventilation holes in the rear for comfort and to meet most airline requirements
- Fast and easy assembly without tools.
- Bottom half can be used alone as a pet bed.
- Great for housebreaking puppies.
|Suggested Breed Size Chart & Dimensions for RuffMaxx Kennels|
RuffMaxx Kennel #400
Actual Crate Weight: 18 Lb
|Dogs 30-70 Lbs; Boxers, Brittanys, Collies, Airedales, |
Setters, Aust. Shepherds, Dobermans
ruffMaxx Kennel #500
Actual Crate Weight: 20 Lb
|Dogs 70-90 Lbs; Retrievers, Pointers, Shepherds|
|Add these extras for added comfort and convenience during travel|
|Water Bottle KO80950 (bottle for med to large dogs) are excellent choices for non-spillable watering during travel, which is required by regulations to be accessible from outside the crate.||Moisture MagnetAdd an inexpensive, washable Moisture Magnet to keep the bottom of the crate dry and comfortable.||Crate Comfort PadFoam-padded comfort beds for periods of confinement. Can be placed on top of Moisture Magnet. |
|Crate DollyUse this convenient Crate Dolly for handling large crates and other equipment easily & smoothly. |